The future for BlockScout can be divided into three main sections including UI/UX, data interaction, and adoption. Many more features will be added along the way to support the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Improved user experience
- Displaying more Metadata such as token prices, ERC721 token names and images
- Network Health Charts and Data
- Balance History Charts and Data
- Data export of your coin and token transactions
Data Interaction and Retrieval
- Support both IPC and RPC Protocols
- Support for more token types such as ERC-777 and ERC-223
- More endpoints for the GraphQL API
- Write contract functionality
As BlockScout improves its user experience we plan to integrate into many tools throughout the ecosystem such as MyCrypto, MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Remix, and Truffle to name a few. As the only open source full featured block explorers, BlockScout has the potential to support any EVM chain and all tools for the ecosystem.