- Increase adoption of POA Network by new DApps. Check DApps on POA on State of the dapps.
- Enhance great developer experience with blockchain explorer BlockScout and web wallet NiftyWallet
- Help DApps from Foundation network to scale on POA using TokenBridge
- Follow updates of Ethereum Foundation network, e.g. Constantinople and Ethereum 1.x
- Develop support for a new client on POA Core. At the moment, POA supports Parity We plan to introduce POA governance model into Mana-Ethereum client
- Upgrade POA Core testnet from AuthorityRound consensus to HoneybadgerBFT (hbbft) consensus. Check our articles on HBBFT and why it's important:
- Increase number of validators to 25 validators. List of current validators is here. In Dec 2018 there are 23 validators on POA Core Network and
- Use the self-sustainability model of the POA Core through the emission fund to support R&D and operations of the net