POA20 Tokens are minted to prove cross chain bridges can work in a safe and secure manner with 2 standalone blockchains. We believe the interoperability technology we’ve been able to develop helps open up a whole new avenue of solutions that can be offered to our users. By connecting blockchains with these bridges you allow for a variety of new use cases that never existed before. POA Network truly believes cross chain bridges is a critical step in the right direction as we aim to solve the problem of scalability and connectivity.
Articles in this section
- Terms of Service of the POA Interoperability Protocol
- What is the POA Bridge?
- What is POA20?
- Do I have to transform my POA native tokens to POA20?
- What is the purpose of having a POA20 token?
- Will the supply of POA tokens increase as a result of POA20 tokens?
- What is the difference between POA native token and POA20 token?
- What is the POA20 token Contract Address, Symbol, and # of Decimal Places in order to add it as a Custom Coin on MyEtherWallet?
- How do I transform my POA native tokens to POA20 tokens?
- Has the contract code for the POA Bridge been audited?