POA Network is paying and sponsoring the fees for the multiple transactions during the trial period. This will change after the trial period is complete. Users will need to pay a small amount of gas fee when using Metamask for to submit their transactions.
Articles in this section
- Terms of Service of the POA Interoperability Protocol
- What is the POA Bridge?
- What is POA20?
- Do I have to transform my POA native tokens to POA20?
- What is the purpose of having a POA20 token?
- Will the supply of POA tokens increase as a result of POA20 tokens?
- What is the difference between POA native token and POA20 token?
- What is the POA20 token Contract Address, Symbol, and # of Decimal Places in order to add it as a Custom Coin on MyEtherWallet?
- How do I transform my POA native tokens to POA20 tokens?
- Has the contract code for the POA Bridge been audited?