The POA Bridge can ONLY be used within your own address. When using the POA Bridge, you are sending from the same address one side of the bridge to your identical address on the other side of the bridge, with the address existing only on the network of its side of the bridge.
Articles in this section
- Will the the minimum 300 POA transfer change in the future?
- Can I convert my POA native tokens to POA20 tokens on an exchange?
- I just converted my POA native tokens to POA20 tokens but I still see a balance for my POA native Tokens? Is this correct?
- Can I use the POA Bridge to send out my POA native tokens/POA20 tokens to other addresses?
- As the administrator of the POA Bridge, what will be the responsibilities and duties of the POA Network?
- Can token transfers be done in decimals? Or whole numbers?
- Can you hold POA native tokens and POA20 tokens in the same wallet and the same address?
- Does the Metamask extension have to be installed to use the POA Bridge?
- Does this mean a POA cross-chain bridge can be used for other blockchains as well? Aside from Ethereum?
- How can I test the bridge before making real transaction?