Yes you need to have the Metamask extension installed. Here is a link that shows how to connect to the POA Network using Metamask: https://github.com/poanetwork/wiki/wiki/POA-Network-on-MetaMask
Articles in this section
- Will the the minimum 300 POA transfer change in the future?
- Can I convert my POA native tokens to POA20 tokens on an exchange?
- I just converted my POA native tokens to POA20 tokens but I still see a balance for my POA native Tokens? Is this correct?
- Can I use the POA Bridge to send out my POA native tokens/POA20 tokens to other addresses?
- As the administrator of the POA Bridge, what will be the responsibilities and duties of the POA Network?
- Can token transfers be done in decimals? Or whole numbers?
- Can you hold POA native tokens and POA20 tokens in the same wallet and the same address?
- Does the Metamask extension have to be installed to use the POA Bridge?
- Does this mean a POA cross-chain bridge can be used for other blockchains as well? Aside from Ethereum?
- How can I test the bridge before making real transaction?