The symbol will be POA20. The number of Decimal places will be 18. The smart contract address will be revealed on May 10th when the POA Network to Ethereum bridge will be deployed.
Articles in this section
- Terms of Service of the POA Interoperability Protocol
- What is the POA Bridge?
- What is POA20?
- Do I have to transform my POA native tokens to POA20?
- What is the purpose of having a POA20 token?
- Will the supply of POA tokens increase as a result of POA20 tokens?
- What is the difference between POA native token and POA20 token?
- What is the POA20 token Contract Address, Symbol, and # of Decimal Places in order to add it as a Custom Coin on MyEtherWallet?
- How do I transform my POA native tokens to POA20 tokens?
- Has the contract code for the POA Bridge been audited?