POA native tokens live on the POA Network whereas POA20 tokens live on the Ethereum network.
Articles in this section
- Terms of Service of the POA Interoperability Protocol
- What is the POA Bridge?
- What is POA20?
- Do I have to transform my POA native tokens to POA20?
- What is the purpose of having a POA20 token?
- Will the supply of POA tokens increase as a result of POA20 tokens?
- What is the difference between POA native token and POA20 token?
- What is the POA20 token Contract Address, Symbol, and # of Decimal Places in order to add it as a Custom Coin on MyEtherWallet?
- How do I transform my POA native tokens to POA20 tokens?
- Has the contract code for the POA Bridge been audited?